Closed Aqueous Equipment
- Reduced footprint compared to multi-tank systems
- Single or multi-stage systems
- Insulated process chamber and tanks
- Basket rotation and oscillation
- Automatic door with basket load table
- Spray and immersion cleaning phases
- Optional ultrasonics
- Removable swarf filters
- Hot-air and vacuum drying available
- Steam extraction
The Union RH range of closed aqueous cleaning machines is the result of extensive development to the market’s demands for a safe, effective, environmentally acceptable, cleaning system.
Union RH machines incorporate a cylindrical cleaning chamber capable of housing single or multiple component baskets, which can be held static, rotated or oscillated during the cleaning and drying process.
Consistent, effective cleaning is achieved by means of liquid immersion (single or multiple stages) combined with sprays. For particularly difficult applications, immersion stages can be supplemented with ultrasound. Components are dried using a combination of warm air and vacuum drying stages.
The RH machines are PLC-controlled via a user-friendly, touch screen, operator interface, thus combining high-volume throughput capability with minimal operator intervention.
Packages are also available to provide fully-automated basket loading and unloading.